Listed on BlogShares Tamara Eden: What I've Been Up To: May 2nd - June 6th Reflecting on a Month

June 06, 2006

What I've Been Up To: May 2nd - June 6th Reflecting on a Month

I was curious, for myself, what I had been up to on my blog in the last month. Below are a handful of links related to the three topics I blog most about: Judaism & Faith, Relationships, and Teaching. Of course I've blogged about other stuff, but these are the one's I wanted to look at and reflect on again.

Judaism and Faith
Jewish Reflections on Childhood and Rennet and Anti-Semitism
Turn and Face the Strange Ch-Ch-Changes
Jewish Books that Define Me
A Time to Reflect on My Jewish Knowledge and Shavuot
Who Feels it Knows it Lord

Relationships
Blog Worthy Comment
I've Got it Bad
The Internet and Blog Dating
P-Life Finds Hope

Teaching
High School Issues
My School Ain't so Bad
Education Book Meme
You Can Ring My Schoolbell

When Push Comes to Shove

1 Comments:

At 1:56 AM, Blogger Pragmatician said...

Interesting idea, let em see which ones I had not read yet.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home