Listed on BlogShares Tamara Eden: I've Got It Bad

May 13, 2006

I've Got It Bad

I've got it bad. Really really bad. A one tracked mind. Constantly thinking of him. It's driving me nuts in the best and worst ways. I wake up thinking of him. Go to bed thinking of him. I wonder what he's doing throughout the day. I miss him even though we talk daily for at least an hour. I check his blog a gazillion times a day. I swear I'm not obsessed, just deeply in like. How do two people who live so far deal with distance? I know many who have done it. And it's worked. Heck, even my cousin met his wife online and they were in different states. They must have gone through this madness too, right? Ok...talking myself into feeling better. And now, I'm such a dork, counting down the days until June 28th...45 to go. G-d give me the strength to make it and courage to face any fears.

6 Comments:

At 9:19 PM, Blogger lxr23g56 said...

Wow, this guy I pretty lucky!

You know I think you might be too good for this guy.

LOL!

I am counting the days myself and soooooooo looking forward to zero day, that it’s driving me nuts.

 
At 9:19 PM, Blogger Tamara said...

Amishav--Thank you for that. I'll remind myself of that during those long frustrating moments.

You are an amazing person, and friend. Someday I do hope we all meet.

 
At 12:06 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yep, I think Tikkunger has the right thought here. In PR terms, we need to lower the expectations somewhat. And yes, most women are better than their guy. It's been that way for a very long time too. Tradition. Cheers & Good Luck! 'VJ'

 
At 1:28 AM, Blogger kasamba said...

Think of how amazing it's going to be when you do see him!

(Party- my house)

 
At 3:57 PM, Blogger Tamara said...

Nani: I know, but your's is a train ride away. :)

TG: Yeah, the guy is a lucky guy...but not as lucky as the girl. I dunno. Perhaps your strengths are my weaknesses and vice versa. Either way...You're the problem! :) And I'm NOT NOT NOT NOT NOT NOT NOT too good for you. Get that through your thick skull my dear!

VJ: Lower our expectations? How so? And the concept of "Too good" is in the eyes only of the significant other. I say TG is nuts, and he's nuts if I'm too good or good looking for him. Trust me...it's quite possibly quite the opposite. He's much too kind and patient for me :)

Kasamba: I agree, it will be unbearably exciting. But what's with the party at your house comment?

 
At 6:59 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Aww! Hang in there, hon...the time will pass quickly enough.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home