Listed on BlogShares Tamara Eden: Jack, you better read this :)

July 27, 2007

Jack, you better read this :)

update:

Jack DOES read TamaraEden. Since I'm not a stat-checker on a regular basis I didn't see :)  Oh, and my only comment about Crocs is that there is one spot on one foot that rubs funny. However, that is most likely my funny feet and not the Crocs. So buy them, take a pic of your feet, and enjoy :)

I guess Jack from Jack's Shack hasn't been reading my blog. He just posted this:

Crocs

By Jack's Shack on Shoes

I think that I am going to give in and get a pair of Crocs for myself. I keep hearing/reading stories about how comfortable they are and that has my attention.
Fads don't interest me and I don't care much about style, but comfort is of major interest. And comfort seems to be the one thing that is always associated with these shoes.
Do any of you own Crocs, and if so, what do you think about them?

3 Comments:

At 9:35 PM, Blogger Jack Steiner said...

Jack gets around.

 
At 9:17 PM, Blogger Shmuel said...

I have the Crocs flip-flops, and those are comfy, but I prefer leather clogs overall...

 
At 1:30 PM, Blogger Neil said...

So, do you wear them everywhere... like to Ralph's Supermarket?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home