Funny...Errr...Sunny Toes
Today was a field trip day for the students in the Design and Tech Academy. We walked down to a local park where we played some team building/cooperative games, hung out, had a few water fights, and overall a good time.
Us teachers were hot. I think we were tired. It's a lot of responsibility to manage 70 kids in a huge city park. I could tell you lots more about the day. Like about the kids who bugged me, the ones who don't listen, or about the girl who stepped in two mud puddles and then FELL, in a major way, into a puddle, in front of us. But really, the oddest part of the day wasn't even the lockdown that occurred at our school while we were having fun in the park...the oddest part is this:
Yes, it was sunny and boy do I tan fast! Now I have funny feet.








2 Comments:
Hey Tamara.
The same thing's happened to me. I don't tan so quickly but it stays with me for a long time. At the end of some winters I've still had a teva tan.
cool. sandal tans are great.
Post a Comment
<< Home