Listed on BlogShares Tamara Eden: Really? I haven't blogged in that long?

June 08, 2007

Really? I haven't blogged in that long?

Wow, I really didn't realize I hadn't posted in so long. I usually try to at least do a fluff post so there isn't such a lag.

I don't think any of you noticed I hadn't been around, so that's good ;)

Lots of stuff going on in my personal and professional life.  Professional stuff will be covered in another post but it's good stuff and I'm getting involved and making myself known at school.

As far as personal life life goes, TikkunGer will be here tomorrow evening for a long visit. We are both excited and looking forward to being together. It's been about 2 and a half months since our last visit so this one is due. He will be here a long time and we're looking forward to new experiences, challenges, and bringing our two lives into one.

It should be interesting to say the least :)  Anyone want to come on a field trip to LAX Saturday night. HAHA, fun fun fun.

9 Comments:

At 9:29 PM, Blogger marty said...

I noticed. May I have a gold star?

 
At 4:27 PM, Blogger therapydoc said...

See, and I didn't notice, but I was deleting bookmarked blogs and thought I should visit first, and lo (and behold) here you are, with awesome pics of the huntington and you're in L.A. yet, where my kids have all migrated. Thought you should know, is all. I left you on.

 
At 7:46 PM, Blogger Neil said...

Oh, we noticed!

 
At 8:26 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Umm...no I didnt notice...lol

You know that I wish you guys the best of luck and hope all is going well!

I am looking forward to awesome pics of you guys!

 
At 8:02 AM, Blogger Dori said...

If you're looking for blog fodder, I just tagged you for a meme. An easy one. Just describe 8 unusual quirks/habits about yourself.

Enjoy the visit!

 
At 4:58 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hmmmm....very quiet here...must be going well in real life!

 
At 11:20 PM, Blogger Jack Steiner said...

Yoohoo.

 
At 2:50 PM, Blogger X said...

I'm glad you're able to spend some time with your sweetie!

 
At 1:46 PM, Blogger orieyenta said...

I hope your absence here means that you are having a great visit with TG!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home