Listed on BlogShares Tamara Eden: Today I'm 34...Happy Birthday Me.

May 06, 2007

Today I'm 34...Happy Birthday Me.

Tonight was quite lovely. I threw myself a small birthday get together and all is good. It started off a little slow and by 8:30 I was thinking people forgot and found something better to do. The party started at 7pm...at least in my world. :)

I want to say thank you to the following people: Melanie and Scott for being on time and for the cool succulent plant. Nancy for being here, for being a friend for so long, and for the great vegetarian cookbook! Patricia and Serg for the great dish set. I love you guys.  Merav and David, so glad you could come out tonight and the orchid is amazing.  Bill and Tracy and Hannah, thanks for the gift card and simply for coming out (especially 7 month Hannah). And to Jack for this amazing cake! I think I got everyone :)

Tonight was special because it was spent with wonderful people and genuine friends. I'm blessed to have people in my life. I think it's good to throw get togethers with mixes of friends, it reminds us we're loved and sometimes I need that. Speaking of being loved, THANK YOU TikkunGer for the wishes of a good evening. Oddly I got it in my CoComments but not on the blog, so thanks babe, I love you! Everyone says hello and asked when you'd be here. You're loved too!

If you'd like pics of food with recipes, of gifts, or of horridly blurry pics of me blowing out candles and other fun stuff, you can find them here. Unfortunately I didn't really take many pics while folks were here. Oh well...guess I'll have to have another party next year.

10 Comments:

At 2:24 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!! HAVE A GREAT DAY! I'M GLAD YOUR PARTY WAS A SUCCESS!

 
At 5:13 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday to you, happy birthday to you, happy birthday to you....are there anyleftovers of the cake? looks yummy!

 
At 10:19 PM, Blogger Baleboosteh said...

Happy Birthday Tamara!

Sounds like you had fun!

:D

 
At 10:47 PM, Blogger Jack Steiner said...

Happy Birthday from a fellow Taurus.

 
At 11:03 PM, Blogger Neil said...

Happy birthday! 3+4=7, a lucky number.

 
At 12:26 AM, Blogger Mia M said...

Happy belated Birthday!

 
At 7:25 AM, Blogger orieyenta said...

Ooo - I missed it. Hope it was wonderful :-)

 
At 8:40 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sorry I missed it, so I'll say a belated HAPPY BIRTHDAY! I hope you enjoyed every minute of it! And next year may your birthday be with your beloved.

 
At 8:09 PM, Blogger Gruven Reuven said...

Sorry I missed your birthday (i.e. Not caught up on my blog readings). Excessive Work.. Sickness.. a Laptop that needed to be rebuilt, and being 3 days behind in my Chassidus studies were all not conducive in catching up with all my various readings. (Let alone my own blog postings) Oh well....sorry! Hope you had a good one!

 
At 8:35 PM, Blogger Tamara said...

I SUCK! Sorry it took me so long to simply tell each of you...

THANK YOU !!!

Thank you for thinking of and caring for me.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home