Listed on BlogShares Tamara Eden: I'm Published! Umm, virtually that is.

May 06, 2007

I'm Published! Umm, virtually that is.

Hi again :) As I revealed recently, I enjoy playing in SecondLife. When I   was off work I spent a fair amount of time exploring the Jewish on-line world and making Jewish connections, albeit, virtually. You can compare it to meeting people in a chatroom, or through a blog.

So, there is a terrific, high quality, and professional Jewish magazine and I (my character) was interviewed about Jewish Life in Second Life. There are even pics of my virtual person. Yes odd, but neat...I'm published! You can read the magazine HERE.

4 Comments:

At 8:52 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Not only are you published! But darling you look marvelous!!!!!!

 
At 4:46 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

And I may add: Tamara is a rockstar in Second Life.

 
At 7:09 AM, Blogger lxr23g56 said...

This is Kool Tamara, in fact i think may have just found an other topic source for my research project.

PS you do look marvelous!

 
At 11:13 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Congrats on your article (and photo in another article). That's so cool!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home