Arrrrgh...And Some Art Too.
I hate when I have a computer problem that I can't fix. I mean, I can deal with some odd error that keeps popping up, I can deal with my computer crashing; however, what I can't deal with is that I can't get my wireless to work for two days now! ARRRGH...I called the cable company...still nothing. I need a wireless savy friend. Any of you can help????? Thank goodness I can steal my neighb
or's till I get this fixed.
On a more positive note, my niece did this Humpback Whale for me in watercolors. She made it in an art class for my birthday. No, she didn't trace it. She freehanded it from a drawing. Then it was framed and she wrote a whole detailed explanation of how she created this piece of art. It's actually really great. Oh, and did I tell you she's only in th
e 3rd grade! (or is it the 4th? No, the 3rd. Forgive me, with 11 nieces and nephews I have little memory sometimes!)
And this is quite apropro since there is a mother and baby whale still stuck up in Sacramento. I sure hope they get out of the Sacramento River soon.








2 Comments:
Wow! Your niece is extremely talented... I wish I could draw like that. (Maybe I should have paid more attention in 3rd grade art class?)
I was always creative but she's actually very talented. Her parents have framed a few of her pieces and they are amazing. She is in a weekend art class, not just regular school.
But thanks for the compliment...since she's my niece I can accept it proudly :)
Post a Comment
<< Home