Listed on BlogShares Tamara Eden: HMPH! Grrrr.

April 13, 2007

HMPH! Grrrr.

Today was a day of car maintenance. It started with me growling (hence the title) because it cost me $45.00 to fill up a regular ole 6-Cylinder Camry.

Next I was off to get an oil/change check up. $25.00

Then off again I went to replace my dried out old windshield wipers. $15.00

All in all, cars are expensive aren't they, especially when the least expensive gas around is $3.19 p/gallon.  Absurd!

2 Comments:

At 1:15 PM, Blogger Ro said...

The cost of gas is high here too. Last time I looked it was 2.69. It's cheaper in some areas. I don't drive. (having a car is too expensive for me) Though I take public transportion and when gas goes up public transportion goes up.

No one wins.

 
At 7:46 AM, Blogger Jack Steiner said...

That is part of the price of living in LA.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home