Dear John,
Two days ago I went to get the mandatory post Pesach, kosher pizza. While waiting I decided to stroll to the card and paper store next door. I got a cute baby gift for a friend and grabbed one of their HILARIOUS postcards which I wanted to share with you.
The post card has a cool blue and green pattern. The store's name is "Dear John". So the mailer postcard reads this way :
Dear John
Fine Stationers
"If you teach a child to read then he or her can pass a literacy test"
-George Bush, on education reform
Let Dear John compose a clever invitation for your next event. Grammar check included.








1 Comments:
You know, almost every word that man says is either a lie, predicated on a lie, or in service of a lie. Schools don't have 'literacy tests' per se. But Blacks all over the South once had to suffer through them:
[http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Literacy_tests]. Just because he seems stupid, doesn't make him any less evil. Really. Cheers, 'VJ'
Post a Comment
<< Home