Purim Sameach To All

I wasn't going to go out today. I've been sort of in my head and in my own space. But, rather than sit and be stuck on the couch, I went out and got things done. Car wash, return something, market, gas for car, etc. It's good to feel productive.
After all that productivity, I was REALLY resigned to my couch, but then a friend called and I met her for lunch. Again, I didn't feel like going, but pushed myself...and as usual, enjoyed the company. After lunch we went to our shul for the Purim party. It was very crowded, but I put on a smile and stayed for over an hour. I'm glad I went. Things were festive and friends gave me Purim baskets which was so thoughtful. Friends rock and feeling their love rocks even more.
I hope you too had a festive Purim in which ever way suited you best.








2 Comments:
I say that there's nothing like misloach manot and bunches of people dressed in costumes to life your spirits. Hopefully your Purim helped lift your spirits. :-)
I've got so much stuff from all my baskets that I'm not going to have to cook for a week! It was fun making them and even more fun delivering them. I really like this tradition.
Post a Comment
<< Home