Listed on BlogShares Tamara Eden: Possible Upcoming Posts

March 20, 2007

Possible Upcoming Posts

I usually, as many of you know, struggle to find material worthy of blogging. However, this week I have all these ideas that, if I don't scribble them down, will get lost. Therefore, here is a list of (possible) upcoming blog events here at tamaraeden.blogspot.com

  • LA Has New Kosher Pizza Joint
  • 10 Ways to Enjoy the Seder
  • Confused by the Multitudes of Jewish Groups in Israel?
  • Twinkies: A Book Review of a Book I Haven't Read, but I did skim it, I swear
  • Introducing My Secret Addiction: Second Life
  • TG and My Visit to a "Sugar Shack"

I'd love to post them all now, but they'll get lost, but at least I know I have material.

1 Comments:

At 4:42 AM, Blogger Baleboosteh said...

They all sound interesting! Looking forward to reading!
:D

 

Post a Comment

<< Home