Paying off Debts
Trying to get a handle on finances is never an easy thing once the credit cards get hefty. However, I'm seeing that it's not impossible. Thanks to income taxes and slowly but surely making payments, this weekend I've put an end to four bills and paid enough to cover four months on another. And with that...
Say goodbye to Victoria's Secret card - PAID
Say goodbye to Old Navy - PAID
Say goodbye to Dell, my computer is PAID in full
Say goodbye to car insurance payments for four months
And say goodbye to IRS payments from last year's taxes, that too is PAID in full.
Oh heck, and while I'm at this month's rent is paid too :)
Oh, don't be deceived, I still have student loans and credit cards...but this is a happy start.








3 Comments:
Good for you! It's a great feeling! I paid off one of my credits with my first paycheck from NBC. It felt great, even though I have a ton more to pay off.
Wow! Good for you. I'm working on doing the same. It's a challenge but it sure does feel good when you pay something off doesn't it?
Whoo--hoo! Are you more excited about your trip to Canuckland or paying off the debt? I'm thinking that Ottawa wins but not by much. I LOVED paying off my debts.
Post a Comment
<< Home