Hard things are put in our way, not to stop us, but to call out our courage and strength.
posted by Tamara @ 9:01 AM 5 comments
Oh my goodness. What does negative degree weather even feel like? YIKES!I hope you have a wonderful trip - stay warm!
Don't worry it warms up... by June...no make that July! That's spring. Cheers & Good Luck, 'VJ'
have fun! :-)
Welcome to the East Coast, baby! And Oriyenta- negative degree weather feels like nothing because it is numbing! That's the beauty of negative degree weather. LOL.
has it warmed up yet? Or have you been too busy cuddling to notice the weather outside? :) I know what I would do in your shoes!
Post a Comment
<< Home
http://tamaraeden.wordpress.com
View my complete profile
5 Comments:
Oh my goodness. What does negative degree weather even feel like? YIKES!
I hope you have a wonderful trip - stay warm!
Don't worry it warms up... by June...no make that July! That's spring. Cheers & Good Luck, 'VJ'
have fun! :-)
Welcome to the East Coast, baby!
And Oriyenta- negative degree weather feels like nothing because it is numbing! That's the beauty of negative degree weather. LOL.
has it warmed up yet? Or have you been too busy cuddling to notice the weather outside? :) I know what I would do in your shoes!
Post a Comment
<< Home