Listed on BlogShares Tamara Eden: Funk

March 01, 2007

Funk

My readership is dropping again and I know why. I haven't had healthy blogs for a while. I've been in a funk.

I feel down. I have lots on my mind. I'm sad. I've been crying often. Why? So many reasons but mostly my own fears. My own insecurities. My self-struggles. Reflecting on losses that have filled me lately.

Don't get me wrong. I have a ton to be grateful for. There are gifts and blessings innumerable in my life. But as we all know, when one feels down, it's easy for those wonderful things to get covered up in a grey fog.

I'm working at seeing through the fog and the funk. I need to live each day reminding myself of the things I have in my life, of the connections I have with amazing people, and of my own value and abilities.

Just thought I'd share that though I've been quiet, and though I'm in a life lull, that I still know life is good and I'll be ok.

3 Comments:

At 11:41 PM, Blogger Jack Steiner said...

It will get better.

 
At 12:49 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey, I'm one of the reasons why blog readership is down...I haven't been by in a while. Sorry.

Its normal to go through down times. Things will pick up. But it all won't be exciting times like going to Ottawa.

Those are things to look forward to.

 
At 12:38 PM, Blogger Dori said...

I think there must be something in the blogosophere water that's cutting readership. I'm getting way fewer visitors too and it's self-esteem crushing. I'm sorry about the funk--but sounds like the trip to Ottawa is just the thing, even if it involved airport evil.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home