Listed on BlogShares Tamara Eden: Dusting and Good Fighting

February 04, 2007

Dusting and Good Fighting

Yesterday I spent the afternoon with my dad and step-mom. We had a nice visit, did lots of talking, and they let me know they keep up with mine and TG's blogs and that I haven't blogged in a while. When I don't blog, I think they tend to wonder if something is up. Honestly, I didn't even realize it had been so long since I did write.

So what to blog about? I thought I'd share some audio I just listened to. I was doing a long overdue dusting of my place and so, as TG has suggested many times, I decided to listen to some Jewish audio while cleaning. Any of you who know TG in real life or via his blog, know that he's an audio junkie. I must confess, he links to and sends me lots of wonderful listening material but I'm just not as much of an audio person. However, I did make it a personal goal to try to listen to some weekly so that I can share with him, something that he loves.

And so, I listented to a REALLY good audio called How to Have a Good Fight.  Rabbi Meyer discusses how to make marriage last and how to get through the bumps. I promise you, whether you are Jewish or not, married or not, the advice is great for ANY relationship. I think everyone should listen to it, at least once! I really like it, thanks TG!

Oh, and I found the link on a site I hadn't seen before; somehow I am sure TG knows the site: ClassicalSinai.com

2 Comments:

At 6:50 PM, Blogger lxr23g56 said...

hey Tamara, will that's cool. I'm glad that you listen to audio and got stuff done.

see I told you that it was easy to listen to audio if you putter around the house doing stuff.

as for the web site, yup I know all about it. its spin off sort of thing for Aish Audio.

 
At 12:48 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

If only my ex and I had been able to fight well...we still would have gotten divorced. (ha!) But it might have been easier in the meantime.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home