Listed on BlogShares Tamara Eden: Don't Touch Me!

February 04, 2007

Don't Touch Me!

Compliments of my Step Mom :)

When she was a little girl, my SM had an uncle who, whenever she would see him and try to hug him, would shun her away. Her entire childhood my SM thought that her uncle just didn't like her. I'm thinking it actually really hurt her feelings for a long time.

It wasn't until she became an adult that someone explained to her that her uncle was Shomer Negiah and simply didn't touch girls. 

My dad and I got a kick out of this story.

2 Comments:

At 6:24 PM, Blogger marty said...

U Can't Touch This- I'm going to go out on a limb and say her uncle wasn't MC Hammer.

 
At 2:36 PM, Blogger projgen said...

I've never heard of someone who was Shomer Negiah not touching their under-12 female relatives, though! Unless your SM was over 12 at this point - then it makes sense ;)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home