Listed on BlogShares Tamara Eden: Al Netilat Y'dayim

February 04, 2007

Al Netilat Y'dayim

Today I bought myself (and TG) a gift for our (future) life together. I have been saying I should get a Netilat Y'dayim container thingy for a while, but didn't want to buy the cheap-o plastic ones, and never felt like dishing out a fortune either.
IMG_1952 IMG_1959 IMG_1958
Today I went to Brenco to get a replacement copy for TG's missing mitzvot. I saw this container and got it. It matches TG's Shabbes candle holders and kiddush cup so I thought it would be nice to get something that is part of that set; so we can use them together.


To comment Click:Post a comment+Choose Identity+Other+Then type your info in.

7 Comments:

At 6:16 PM, Blogger lxr23g56 said...

wow, that looks absolutely gorgeous and you're right I think it will match my Shabbos candles very well.

um, but my Kiddush cup is sterling silver or something so it doesn't really match. remember I mentioned that I didn't like it when you are here?

anyhow all that to say if you come across a nice cheap Kiddush cup that does match certainly feel free to pick it up.

PS thanks a lot for replacing the book!

 
At 7:19 PM, Blogger Jack Steiner said...

Very nice.

 
At 10:25 PM, Blogger Mia M said...

I love the pattern. I bought many bowls and plates with this pattern in Jerusalem.

 
At 8:41 PM, Blogger Mottel said...

Very nice

 
At 12:28 PM, Blogger Ro said...

I would like a set like that, our set is a little plainer but still nice.

 
At 12:46 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

The armenian pottery is very attractive- as you know, there are whole sets, candle sticks for shabbos, seder plates...the whole deal- just be careful as the stuff does have a tendency to chip.

 
At 10:54 AM, Blogger Stacey said...

Oooh, it's beautiful! Use it in the best of health (as my bubbe always said).

 

Post a Comment

<< Home