Welcome to my 'Hood
I added a few new blogs to my blogroll. I often keep many blogs in queue while I get to know them and see if that blog and I connect in some way. Below are some Jewish blogs I've added as well as a teacher's blog.
Although I don't always read every blog in my blogroll, nor do I necessarily believe all that other's write; I'm nevertheless grateful to have each of your blogs to read and learn from.








3 Comments:
Thanks for adding me to your blogroll! As soon as I have a moment I will try to figure out how to add and manage a blogroll in the new ex-beta format.
In regards to your stressful life right now. Try to make lists to be on top of things. I always make lists, it is so nice to tickle off what you did and gives you a much better overview what is left to take care of. Of course new items are all the time added - but that´s life :D
That's quite flattering - thanks.
Everything in my blog is true.
And if not, may I be struck down by...er maybe not.
Post a Comment
<< Home