Listed on BlogShares Tamara Eden: We Got Snowed

January 17, 2007

We Got Snowed

Yes, you are seeing the image correct. We got snow in L.A. today. No, not way high up in the mountains. We got it in Malibu! We got it in Westwood even. NUTS! Granted it didn't stay long, there was enough that a snow plow was called into Malibu mountains to clear the road. It's the end of the world I tell ya!

6 Comments:

At 9:39 PM, Blogger Perez said...

You got snow...I live in So. Cal. too!...We got the snow last Friday...I found your blog from Baleboosteh...I will be back to see more posting...Stop by mine some time-take care-perez

 
At 10:01 PM, Blogger Bone said...

No snow in Beverly Hills or Los Feliz today. I'm bummed. :(

 
At 10:02 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanks for the pic Tamara, that's just so funny! Cheers & Good Luck! 'VJ'

 
At 9:06 AM, Blogger Mia M said...

Crazy world! We are supposed to be fully snowed in, but nothing, sunny as can be and California has snow????

 
At 10:48 AM, Blogger Ro said...

It's cold up here in New England and snowy but oddly enough most of the winter has been warm. Maybe Cali and NE traded weather patterns. :)

 
At 1:39 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

That is a really strange photo! Did they break out the orange golf balls down there?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home