Listed on BlogShares Tamara Eden: Kosher, Wolfgang Puck, and More

January 28, 2007

Kosher, Wolfgang Puck, and More

I have an exciting evening tonight. First my shul is having a building dedication ceremony. The building was purchased last year, has gone through tons of renovations, and is finally near totally done and is reading for a proper unveiling. Eventhough we've been using it since the day we bought it almost, it is now really a shul and lovely.

After the dedication ceremony there is a big fundraising banquet. I couldn't afford to go. However, that changed this morning when a friend from shul, who is being honored, called and asked if I wanted to go in the place of a friend who had to cancel. DUH! Yes! Of course!

This is no ordinary dinner. This dinner is at "HollywoodandHighland" in the Annex. The Annex is attached to the Kodak Theatre and on the top floor. The best part? Wolfgang Puck is catering it, and yes, it's Kosher catering. It's going to be schnazzy and I will take my camera :)

As part of figuring out where the event is, I stumbled across a GREAT link for anyone visiting Los Angeles and looking for kosher food. ENJOY THIS!

1 Comments:

At 3:52 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

As a foodie, of course I am so jealous that you are going to an event catered by Wolfgang Puck. Have a great time!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home