J-Blog Awareness Month
My contribution to J-Blog daily round-ups will, hopefully, introduce you to at least one J-Blog you have yet to read.
First is my real life friend "Shabbat and the City". We met through some girls that we both met through blogging; funny. Anyway, enjoy her Jewish adventures in the virtual world of Second Life.
Next is TikkunGer struggling with the feeling of being robbed of 46 Mitzvot!
And last but not least we have Orieyenta and her daughter the wanna-be shadchan.








3 Comments:
Thanks for the introduction of my blog and thanks for introducing me to some new blogs!
Yeah, my little shadchan is sure trying to get me married off. I always felt that if someone were to fall in love with me, they would have to fall in love with her as well - I guess she has taken that to a new level! I shudder to think of who she will be marrying me off to tonight at services.
Shabbat Shalom.
thanks for the mention
So, I've been in Second Life so much this past week, I'm just now getting caught up on my RSS feeds for the last 7 days. Thanks for the shout-out! (And thanks for exploring SL with me this weekend, too.)
Post a Comment
<< Home