I Have a Social Life...Go Figure!
This month is crazy social busy.
January 6 - Bat Mitzvah
January 11 - Chasidic Wedding
January 16 - Sheva Bracha
January 23 - Women's circle event at shul
January 28 - Inauguration Ceremony for my Shul. We recently bought the building and the official dedication is this day with city streets blocked off and all. Later that day is a fancy shmancy banquet which I'm still debating going to. At $180 a person it's a big deal for me though my shul is great, has no membership fees, and has been phenomenal; from that perspective the fee for the banquet is nothing.
Bottom line, I'm NEVER this busy and this month is whacky.








2 Comments:
Sounds like a lot is going on there! Hope that you get the be the focus of attention sometime soon! :)
Enjoy the Simches!
Post a Comment
<< Home