Listed on BlogShares Tamara Eden: Sometimes G-d Sends Us Angels

December 19, 2006

Sometimes G-d Sends Us Angels

Today a student gave me a "Christmas" present. You see, at public school, even though all my students know I'm Jewish, they STILL wish me Merry Christmas and such. But that's not the point.

My student gave me the gift and told me to wait until nutrition break to open it so she could explain its meaning. What she told me when I opened it was that she knew I had a hard year with my mom dying and stuff and that she hoped this little gift might bring me a better year.

The gift is a little ceramic angel. That was very sweet and thoughtful.

I guess today G-d sent me two little Angels.

To comment--Click:
"Post a comment"
"Choose Identity"
"Other"
Then type your info in.

1 Comments:

At 5:27 PM, Blogger marty said...

Very kind of that student!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home