Something Old, Something Jew...Err New
I decided it was time to add some new life to my blog. I, fairly regularly, update my blogroll and tend to delete the ones that have gone stagnant or those that I've stopped reading regularly. However, I haven't added new blogs in a while so I've been purposefully building a list. The list contains people whose blogs I've read for a long time, like PsychoToddler and Chussid. I also have added some brand new ones that I've just discovered and am enjoying, like Orieyenta. Others I may not know well, and I may or may not agree with philosophies presented; however, I think it's good to expose ourselves to other views and try new things. I hope you find something meaningful amongst my newest newbies.
MO Chossid
ChayyeiSarah
Psycho Toddler
On the Fringe
Orieyenta
Also A Chussid
Chaviva
Haemtza
Oh, and this one too: My Feeble Attempt
This blog is in a new beta format which is having issues when others try to comment. In order to leave a comment, please do the following: Click: "Post a comment". Then where it says "Choose Identity", click "other" and manually type your stuff. It will work. Thank you for your patience.








7 Comments:
Yes! I made that cut. Phew! I was worried there for a second ;-)
Thanks for the add!
Wait, this isn't Myspace?
Only one problem "GM", you used the initials GM and it doesn't link to who you REALLY are. Will the REAL GM please identify yourself. :)
(cracking up...my word verification code right now is "gfuck"...don't go there).
Damn i hate that! here we again!
I think this is great however I have a suggestion or rather should I say a possible improvement for you. How about not only do you have the read them and find them interesting but they also have to read and post on my blog?
yes I think that would make your blog roll even more interesting! you have no idea how nuts it drives me that I get all these people hitting my blog from your yours and nobody ever posts!
that's right and Mia and to Stacey I'm watching you!
Hey and while we're at it wouldn't it be great if Chaim added me to his blog roll? I certainly think so.
Thanks so much for the link! Cheers!
Yeh, I've had to delete a few that just stopped writing. I didn't want to but I got tired of checking for months on end and seeing nothing there.
Thanks so much for the link. And nice to "meet" you!
I am glad that you found and are enjoying my blog. I love it when anyone will listen to me when I am kvelling about my little one.
Post a Comment
<< Home