Listed on BlogShares Tamara Eden: So Long

December 31, 2006

So Long

So long to Ottawa for now and "so long" of a wait here at the Philadelphia airport. 

I'm sitting at gate B13 (if you are in the area and want to come say hi) :)  The Phili airport is pretty nice except for the length of it and the shuttle bus to get from one side of the airport to the other.  There is a full blown mall in here. They have every store imaginable and tons of food places; needless to say I had my breakfast, lunch, and dinner, while waiting.

The two best things about the airport are:  I have Nani on IM keeping me company and the red headed girl with the black 1980's plastic headband talking on her cell phone is entertaining me. A few minutes ago her boyfriend was sitting with her but he took a stroll. She got on the cell phone and the clippet of her conversation that I caught went like this: 

-Yeah
-They totally seem to like him
-And he seems to like them
-This morning when we went down for breakfast there was a sausage left out for us. I think that's a good sign!

Ok, this TOTALLY cracked me up. I was telling Nani that I think this young lady is Irish, so maybe leaving a sausage out is an Irish thing? Or my other ideas of what it means are:

- dad thinks boyfriend is a weenie
- dad is hinting at grandkids
- dad is letting them know he heard them having nookie
- or maybe dad really does like the guy

Either way, it made me laugh.

1 Comments:

At 9:54 AM, Blogger marty said...

Why is the Philadelphia Airport different than any other airport?

(it's a little early for the 4 questions)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home