Hard things are put in our way, not to stop us, but to call out our courage and strength.
TG is sauteeing a ton of onions and my eyes burn like bare butt cheeks on a fire.
Just thought you should know.
posted by Tamara @ 4:01 PM 3 comments
While your eyes are burning, my eyes are "see's" ing and I am enjoying the most delicious chocolates!!Thank you so much. Elaine
Ooh, I bet TG likes that!
Oh it must be love for a man to cut up onions for a girl, LOL very good luck to you both
Post a Comment
<< Home
http://tamaraeden.wordpress.com
View my complete profile
3 Comments:
While your eyes are burning, my eyes are "see's" ing and I am enjoying the most delicious chocolates!!
Thank you so much.
Elaine
Ooh, I bet TG likes that!
Oh it must be love for a man to cut up onions for a girl, LOL very good luck to you both
Post a Comment
<< Home