Listed on BlogShares Tamara Eden: Notes on Life Essentials

December 12, 2006

Notes on Life Essentials

A while back my boyfriend shared with me an "Hour of Power" audio. I had written a bunch of notes while listening, but only saved one page (argh). Anyway, while looking over them, I thought they were worthy of being shared.

DECIDE
Cut off anything but possibility. Focus on the yesses, on what works.
LOVE
Love thy neighbor as thyself. YES! Duh.
CULTIVATE
compassion, support, love
SUCCESS
Success and failure happens in the little things.
Success is saying “I love you”. Writing a card saying “Thank you”.
Success happens in small things consistently, not overnight.
The little fundamentals.
GRATITUDE
Appreciate all things in life - the good, and the challenges that we learn from.

This blog is in a new beta format which is having issues when others try to comment. In order to leave a comment, please do the following: Click: "Post a comment". Then where it says "Choose Identity", click "other" and manually type your stuff. It will work. Thank you for your patience.

Labels: , ,

1 Comments:

At 11:10 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Nothing wrong with any of that. All good advice. But, from what I know of that ministry, and it isn't much, they are a very postive focused bunch. Hence their popularity.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home