Listed on BlogShares Tamara Eden: Menorah from Mom

December 14, 2006

Menorah from Mom

In honor of my mom, I'm using a simple, nothing really special menorah she sent me a couple of years back. I usually use a different one but it seems appropriate to use this one. Once we go through my mom's stuff I'll take some of her Judaica home and put it to proper use. This is a picture of the menorah, sort of extra close, but an okay picture nevertheless.

I wish you all a memorable and Chanukah filled with love. And if you have your parents, appreciate the time while they are here with you.

To comment Click: "Post a comment". Then where it says "Choose Identity", click "other" and manually type your stuff. It will work. Thank you for your patience.

3 Comments:

At 1:54 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanks Tamara, Wishing you much peace & love at Chanukah too. The Menorah looks fine & sturdy, sort of a bit art deco too. I remember my mom's, I've not seen it for many years though. Cheers & Good Luck! 'VJ'

 
At 1:54 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Jack leaves a comment and the crowd goes wild. Of course Blogger is still not working properly, but what can you do.

 
At 9:05 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Happy Hanukkah, Tam! Non-electric menorah's rule!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home