Leaving on a Jet Plane with a Very LARGE Suitcase
Tonight, rather than going to the big Chanukah celebration where 8th day was playing, I decided to stay home and get ready for my trip. I did a load of laundry and packed as much as I could. I of course will have the last minute items to throw in. In addition to packing clothes and shoes and toiletries, I have to also pack all the gifts I'm bringing with me. This is easier said than done. The gifts I'm bringing, alone, are not heavy. But, factor in a dozen gifts (for TG, his mom, stepdad, etc), a jacket, shoes, etc. and you have a VERY heavy suitcase. I sure hope it's not over the weight limit. What happens if it is? UGH. I'm not bringing two suitcases and I already switched from the medium suitcase to the large one. So...wish me luck. If the thing is overweight I'll be carrying on board a ton of stuff.
Either way...I'm excited to go!
Happy 6th Night!
To comment--Click:
"Post a comment"
"Choose Identity"
"Other"
Then type your info in.








1 Comments:
The good news is that no airline will force you to unpack your suitcase - because of security regulations, it's not any better to them if you carry it on the plane with you. The bad news is that they'll charge you an overlimit fee, usually round $25.
Since my family is 3000 miles away, I usually mail a box to myself about a week before I leave. Then my gifts meet me there! Something to think about for next year :)
Have a good trip!
Post a Comment
<< Home