Listed on BlogShares Tamara Eden: Last Post...Until I get to Ottawa that is.

December 22, 2006

Last Post...Until I get to Ottawa that is.

Went to work knowing I'd have almost none, if any, students show up.

I saw 3 of my students all day. By 11:30 I was bored of sitting around my room. I had done planning, organized my calendar, addressed, stamped and sealed 35 letters. So I left.

I first went and mailed my "update" letters. Then I went and grabbed a bite to eat. I went back to work and felt super productive since I got photo copying done for the whole first week back. Then it was time to check out of school until 2007! Yippee!!

Next I was off to get a manicure pedicure. Nobody's cuticles should ever be dry like mine were! Another thing that should never be is flourescent pink nails. They are bck in style I guess because I saw a ton of girls in there with fugly nailpolish. Enough of that. There is a reason it went out of style in the 80's!

Now I'm home. First I read TG's new mushy post. He really likes me...how sweet is that! Next I took roll for my classes for the day. Yes, on my couch, I logged into our roll system and marked everyone absent. :) Funny.

After I'm done relaxing I'll check in to my flight online, change the cat boxes and trash, and finish packing. Then it's off to a friend's for Shabbos dinner.

My next post will be from Canada. Happy Chanukah! Happy Holidays! Happy Happy!

To comment Click:Post a comment+Choose Identity+Other+Then type your info in.

3 Comments:

At 11:24 AM, Blogger marty said...

Have a safe trip or and/or hope your trip went well.

 
At 7:05 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Well Tam, I hope you have a great trip. I know how wonderful it feels to get out of school when you teach. I know that things will be great up there in Ottawa, and hopefully it won't be too cold. Happy New Year!

 
At 3:17 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

last year we had a computerized attendance/grading system, and there was one student in one of my classes who never showed up in the beginning of the year. each day i would ask the class what we should mark her as... present, absent, tardy, excused, suspended...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home