Mazel Tovs, Updates, and Thanks
The last couple of days have been overwhelming; all in good ways. TG's family are happy for us. My father and step mom, one of my brother's and my sis in law all have sent congrats and well wishes. This makes us both quite happy. We spent the 24th and 25th at TG's mom's. I met some of his extended family which
went well. The family was great at welcoming me (Thanks family) and included me in some great gift giving/exchanging. TG's mom made me a lovely quilt. She says it's the nicest one she has ever made. His mom also gave us an amazing engagement gift, a beautiful matzah plate from SPODE. We both LOVE the plate and are hoping to make this our "style" for our Judaica housewares. As far as being engaged goes, we both are happy and feel a bit "funny". Hearing the word fiance used when referring to us is odd and new and different; but in the best of ways. I truly believe we have everyone's well wishes, even my rabbi gave us huge mazel tovs.
We're happy. More updates soon.
To comment Click:Post a comment+Choose Identity+Other+Then type your info in.








7 Comments:
you're just fishing for more mazaltovs with this post, aren't you? ;-)
Steg,
No doofus!! Just sharing. :P We have plenty of blessings, no need to fish!
><blessings*>
»-<mazaltov*>
>-><blessing*»
Wow that's awesome news! B'sha'ah tovah!!!!
I hope you both have a happy and lovely new year!
I don't think there are any 99 cent Judaica stores. But I'll keep looking.
OMG OMG OMG OMG!!!!!!
I just arrived home from Hungary and just checked your blog to see how life in Canada is and than I read THAT!!!!
MAZEL TOV to you both!!!!! I am soooooo happy to hear the great news! It is fantastic!!!!
From all my heart, congratulations and just the best of life to you and TG!!!!!
Enjoy the engagement time it is the best time ever (even better than being married, but married life is the best :). For us it was as if we were falling in love again, all the butterflies were back!!!!
I can´t wait to chat on MSN and hear all the details!!!
Once again MAZEL TOV!!!!!
Such wonderful news! I'm so glad for the both of you. And he has such nice taste in jewelry- that bodes well for much mazel to come! Congrats!
Post a Comment
<< Home