It's Chanukah! Light up!
I'm seeing a common theme in this year's Chanukah celebrations at my shul.
First, candle lighting the first night is at 4:20
December 17th's celebration is titled Light up the Night
And finally the big family celebration will be held at the ArcLight
Good Ole' Chanukah is upon us. And if you didn't get the point of this, don't worry, it just made me chuckle the accidental theme I found running through the festivities.
This blog is in a new beta format which is having issues when others try to comment. In order to leave a comment, please do the following: Click: "Post a comment". Then where it says "Choose Identity", click "other" and manually type your stuff. It will work. Thank you for your patience.








6 Comments:
Those Chabadniks! Nothing but a bunch of feel-good hippies! have fun. :P
LOL!
Oh, I see, this is a subtle reference to Reefer! Ah, the madness of a life of drug addiction.
Happy Hanukkah, Tam!
I borrowed your directions on how to post comments in the new format. I hope you don't mind too much. Happy Hanukkah! :)
In response to your comment over at my blog, I am in the process of converting. :)
Post a Comment
<< Home