Listed on BlogShares Tamara Eden: More updates...nothing deep and thought provoking.

November 26, 2006

More updates...nothing deep and thought provoking.

I know my blogging is still slow so I figured a brief "I'm still blogging and alive" post might be in order.

I hope everyone of you had a wonderful four day weekend filled with the people you love and good times. TikkunGer and I spent Thanksgiving with my family. It was a great time, not just the food, not just the family, but having him there to meet everyone and it going well was the best part. We stayed at my dad's and headed back home Friday. We made some detours for some Judaica shopping on the way home. TG got a nice new kippah. For TG's final Shabbos this visit (he leaves Wednesday), we went to my rabbi's for dinner.

Saturday we went to my closest and oldest friend's home because it was so important for me to have her and her hubby meet TG. TG is important in my life and I plan on having him around for a long while, so I finally called my friend and told her we were coming by unnannounced :) We all had a nice visit and then we were off to Pasadena to meet up with two of my first cousins who are in town from DC and NJ. A great evening we had! First we dined on Italian food. Then we headed over to a coffee house for some drinks and hookah. I've never smoked from a hookah before. It was fun and novelty, but not something I'd do regularly.

Today is Sunday and we are going to a friend's for breakfast, then we might go do some roaming around downtown and then home so I can get some grading and work done.

A very full but lovely weekend I had. Unfortunately, TG leaves Wednesday so these are our last few days for a little while.

This blog is in a new beta format which is having issues when others try to comment. In order to leave a comment, please do the following: Click: "Post a comment". Then where it says "Choose Identity", click "other" and manually type your stuff. It will work. Thank you for your patience.

3 Comments:

At 3:23 PM, Blogger Ro said...

Aw I'm glad you and TG had a nice Thanksgiving. :)

Hookas are cool. There is a few Hookah bars here but I've only been once the smoke makes my eyes water.

 
At 7:57 PM, Blogger marty said...

I wouldn't pick up a hookah.

 
At 2:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm sorry that TG is leaving you so soon. But I'm glad that the two of you have had so much time together, both good and bad. You really get to see what a person is made up when there are tough times.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home