Listed on BlogShares Tamara Eden: 30,000

November 30, 2006

30,000

I have 30,000 hits on my blog as of 2:45 today. Not bad considering how low my readership has dropped.

In other news. I don't think TG has arrived home yet. Poor guy. He had delays in Philadelphia and thought he'd be home a couple hours late, which would have been around 12 or 1 Ottawa time. Now it's 5:45 Ottawa time and when I checked the flight status online it showed him not arriving for another hour. He left at 10pm L.A. time LAST night. Poor thing. I'm sending you hugs. Sleep well

This blog is in a new beta format which is having issues when others try to comment. In order to leave a comment, please do the following: Click: "Post a comment". Then where it says "Choose Identity", click "other" and manually type your stuff. It will work. Thank you for your patience.

7 Comments:

At 7:22 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

We're sorry to see him go Tamara. We knew you were having a good time considering all the radio/blogging silence. And yeah, the TSA & our 'security systems simply suck' (S4). He may have gotten their quicker if he had driven! Cheers & Good Luck! 'VJ'

 
At 9:05 PM, Blogger Tamara said...

Funny VJ. Unfortunately, this time the plane delays were caused on weather. Nobody we can really blame for that, unless you want to blame the 'big guy'. :)

 
At 5:14 AM, Blogger Pragmatician said...

Congrats, it's an impressive total.
It just shows that readership hasn't dropped, just that readers are too lazy to write a comment.

 
At 4:32 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yeah there's always the weather. I wasn't going to mention the fact that I've seen one too many planes down in the 'ditch' at Pearson. But yeah. Driving out with the subject might be interesting too. Sort of like a touring company. Cheers & Good Luck, 'VJ'

 
At 11:02 PM, Blogger marty said...

He should've taken the train. I hear the train ride through western Canada is breathtaking.

 
At 12:06 PM, Blogger lxr23g56 said...

Well it all worked out just fine in terms of getting home!

What I want to know is how come Da Prag never eve posts on my blog

 
At 1:10 PM, Blogger Tamara said...

VJ: He's gone but will return :) Plus, we'll see each other in 3 weeks :)

Prag: Thanks man! Glad you're still around :)

VJ: Could you imagine the cost of gas if I drove from L.A. to Ottawa? I might as well fly non-stop first class!!

Marty: A train ride sounds lovely! I would love to do the one through the Colorado Rocky Mountains while listening to John Denver the whole way :)

TG: It's because I'm cuter!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home