Listed on BlogShares Tamara Eden: Twenty-Nine Days

September 14, 2006

Twenty-Nine Days

Yes, I was in need of a mush post.

TikkunGer is set to arrive in the crazy big city of Los Angeles in just 29 days. The last time we spent time together was back in early July. As many of you remember, I had gone to finally meet him after a couple months of intense communicating. The visit went so well that now he's preparing to visit me. YAY! TG will be here for a full month! Exciting and crazy! I'm looking forward to so many aspects of his visit, of our time together. One month is a nice length of time to really see day to day life together. Being in a long distance relationships provides many challenges and it is so hard to really figure how two people handle day to day life when they are 3000 miles away and in different countries.

Having quality time together is essential and we will be getting boatloads of it. First, I won't be going back to work until November 1st which means we will have plenty of real life time to spend together. There will be plenty of down time to just sit, relax, watch movies, walk, see my neighborhood. There will be a couple of road trips that will be great for time spent together. Additionally, we have plans to see some of his friends, to meet my dad, and perhaps my brother and one of my cousins. This is a big trip in so many ways.

Needless to say, my mind has definitely been occupied with the excitement of his visit. I'm sure you all (all 5 of you who still read my blog) will hear more of it as the day arrives and about our time together while he's here.

4 Comments:

At 8:01 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm so excited for you! It's great to have something to look forward to!

 
At 1:14 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

wow, only 29 days to go (oops now it is only 26)! I am so exited for you guys!!! Enjoy every second of it!

 
At 9:28 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Tamara,

There is nothing better to cement a long distance relationship then spending REAL time together. A month together will mean the world! I just spent a month with Sabrina and it really takes things to another level.

Wishing you and Tikkun the most amazing of times together! Good luck!

P-Life ;-)

 
At 9:31 PM, Blogger Tamara said...

Thanks P-Life...I remember back when you blogged about us :)

Glad things for you two are working out as well.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home