Listed on BlogShares Tamara Eden: Reminder to Self

September 09, 2006

Reminder to Self

Accept others as they are
Do not try to change those I care for
Find the good in the people I love
Be open to their interests with loving curiosity

Embrace their similarities and differences
Show passion without reserve or expectation
Give and reciprocate understanding
Love the way I need to be loved

3 Comments:

At 4:48 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

good reminder! hope you had a lovely time at your dad's.

 
At 8:33 AM, Blogger Tamara said...

Thanks Nani-I think I need reminders like this right now. And yes, dad's was cool. Did laundry for free :) Went shopping and step mom bought me a shirt and a mascara and lunch and a coffee :) LOL, good day.

 
At 5:01 PM, Blogger Leave It To Cleavage said...

Very well said. Thank you for the reminders, they are much appreciated.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home