Drop
Yes, my daily visitors has again drastically declined. Not sure why. It's a good thing I'm not the stock market because surely at these numbers there would be rationing for all goods and services.Speaking of services, I was informed that some people are having a hard time posting comments. Please let me know if that has happened to you too. (Duh, I guess you'd have to email a note if you weren't able to post) :)
UPDATE: I believe this is a problem with Blogger's new "beta". BAH! I want my old blog back and just wrote blogger with that request. I hope to have this resolved soon!
Thanks.








3 Comments:
Perhaps you need more gore (no political pun intended) and violence on your blog to cater to the lowest common denominator like myself.
I wonder why Marty can post? Marty, do you use Beta Blogger too?
no. I have my regular blog. I'm no techie so I leave well enough alone.
Post a Comment
<< Home