Dia De La Independencia
Today I met a girlfriend for brunch and then we headed out to take a few photos. We didn't have set plans so I suggested Olvera Street. There is so much to photograph there, especially if you have the patience and it's not hot out like today. It ended up being a great day because it happened to be their big Mexican Independence Day Festival. We had a good time snapping a few pics, eating Churros and drinking Orchata. It was a great afternoon.
This blog is in a new beta format which is having issues when others try to comment. In order to leave a comment, please do the following: Click: "Post a comment". Then where it says "Choose Identity", click "other" and manually type your stuff. It will work. Thank you for your patience.








4 Comments:
How come your blog is in a beta version?
Sounds like a great day, show us more pictures....
I'm sure your pics are lovely. In fact, I'm positive they are.
Off Topic, but Shanah Tovah right back at you!
Have a great start to your new year!
Shanah Tova
Post a Comment
<< Home