Listed on BlogShares Tamara Eden: Arroyo Seco Adventures

September 27, 2006

Arroyo Seco Adventures

Today Melanie and I took a lovely, but hot, walk in Pasadena.  I found ten architectural tours on the Pasadena Convention and Visitors Bureau's website.  We did the Lower Linda Vista walk which is in the Arroyo Seco area. There are amazing homes and beautiful views. If you like Craftsmen style and Spanish style homes, it's a great easy walk.

After the hot walk we went down to the Robinson Park next to the Rose Bowl to eat cupcakes from Auntie Em's.  I had chocolate cake with mocha frosting. Melanie opted for the red velvet.  According to Melanie they are up there with the best of the best in L.A.

Next we did a driving scenic tour and I showed Melanie where Chaney Trail is; one of my old romping grounds when I lived in Pasadena about 12 or 13 years ago. This is a great place to hike with nearly year round running streams and a waterfall. We decided this is a spot to do photo hiking in the near future.

All in all, a lovely day in California.



This blog is in a new beta format which is having issues when others try to comment. In order to leave a comment, please do the following: Click: "Post a comment". Then where it says "Choose Identity", click "other" and manually type your stuff. It will work. Thank you for your patience.

4 Comments:

At 10:30 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

love the picture!

 
At 2:56 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Cup cakes and photos it sounds like a great day to me!

 
At 4:29 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Auntie Em's. Yum.

 
At 7:37 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Tam, you need a show on the Travel Channel. How do you like "Tam Travel?"

 

Post a Comment

<< Home