Why I Love Calphalon
Ok, this is a completely domestic post. I just have to say that I love Calphalon. It's so nice to be able to not worry about scratching the non-stick pans if I want to use a fork or metal whisk (just no sharp knives or chopping in the pans). It's also amazing to be able to use brillo pads and actual cleansers to scrub the pans when needed. I also just discovered I can put these pots and pans IN the oven! Wow, that's pretty cool. The final reason I love these is that food pretty much doesn't stick. Of course if you over heat the pan, like any pan, stickage may occur; but in general, it's easy-peesy.P.S. For my reader(s) who think they can't afford it. I got my set a year ago at Target, they still carry it. Take a look here.








3 Comments:
I LOVE my Calphalon (it is the style with the glass lids). We have had these pots/pans since we've been married (almost 9 years) and they have been awesome.
Sounds great, I wouldn't mind some of those!
:)
Aren't they wicked heavy, though? I'm so conflicted about Le Creuset, Calphalon, etc. because they seem awkward to handle ...
Post a Comment
<< Home