Listed on BlogShares Tamara Eden: Warning: Mushiness Ahead

August 17, 2006

Warning: Mushiness Ahead

Tonight I feel refreshed, hopeful, and generally optimistic. My day at work was pretty good. I only confiscated one phone and ratted a kid out to the football coach for being a smart ass (I bet his workout was rough today). After work I took a 40 minute walk. That's 2 days in a row! That's where my day turned for the positive.

TikkunGer called right when I started my walk. We had a great talk that lasted over 3 hours. And believe me, compared to when we first met, 3 hours is short. We had some VERY extended 8, 9 and 10 hour talks early on. Today's talk was great. We shared a ton. I learned even more about him, and him me. I discovered more goodness in him, in us, and realize more and more that my boyfriend and I work really well together. And simply...that makes me feel confident, warm and genuinely happy.

On a side note...I didn't write that post about less readership for pity; however, I got a few more than recent days :) So to my 6 readers--You rock! Thanks.

1 Comments:

At 9:23 AM, Blogger Stacey said...

First off, I only found your blog recently but I really enjoy it. Count me in as a devoted reader!

Also, I love hearing about your relationship with TikkunGer. You two seem to have something very special. I am so excited for you both and excited that you will get to spend a big chunk of time with him soon.

Have a great Shabbos.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home