Listed on BlogShares Tamara Eden: Meme Me Baby...

August 11, 2006

Meme Me Baby...

Yes, the infamous Nani has tagged me again.

1. Grab the nearest book.
2. Open the book to page 123.
3. Find the fifth sentence.
4. Post the text of the next 3 sentences on your blog along with these instructions.

Don’t you dare dig for that “cool” or “intellectual” book in your closet! I know you were thinking about it! Just pick up whatever is closest, then tag three people.
(Since I had no books on my table, I walked over to my shelf, closed my eyes, and grabbed one)

"We have stories that can enchant a four-year-old: the Garden of Eden, the story of Noah, Jonah and the whale. We have psalms we turn to in times of loss. We have erotic love poetry like the Song of Songs and books such as Job that have kept philosophers busy for centuries.
From: "Jewish with Feeling" by Zalman "Schachter-Shalomi
And the fun part...who shall I tag...hmmm...
1. TikkunGer
2. Mia's World
3. Chai Expectations

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home