Listed on BlogShares Tamara Eden: Because Marty Meme'd Me....sigh...yet again

August 23, 2006

Because Marty Meme'd Me....sigh...yet again

Four Jobs I’ve Had:
1. Teacher
2. Office Manager
3. Ice Cream Scooper
4. Tower Records
Four Movies I Can Watch Over and Over:
1. Pay It Forward
2. Finding Forrester
3. In America
4. Fiddler on the Roof
Four Places I Have Lived:
1. Hollywood, CA
2. San Diego, CA
3. Pasadena, CA
4. Vacaville, CA
Four TV Shows I Love to Watch:

1. Gilmore Girls
2. Jeopardy (so I can pretend to be smart)
3. The News (all different ones)
4. Huell Howser's California's Gold (I'm a dweeb, I know)
Four Places I Have Been on Vacation:
1. Netherlands (Amsterdam)
2. Belgium (Bruges, Antwerp, Brussels)
3. Puerto Vallarta, Mexico
4. Jamaica
Four websites I check every day

1. Step By Step
2. Up The Down Staircase
3. Tikkun Ger
4. Gmail
Four Favorite Foods:
1. Bread
2. Cheese
3. Chocolate
4. Are there more food than this ;)
Four Places I’d Like to be Right Now:
1. Snuggling
2. Taking a nap under a big shady tree
3. Israel
4. Flying somewhere for a nice vacation
Four Bloggers I've met in person:
1. TikkunGer - He is my guy afterall
2. NaniRolls - A great gal, who's about to be tagged
3. Annabel Lee
4. Life of Marty - don't hold it against me please
Four People I’m Tagging:
1. Nani - because I'd be a bad friend not to
2. TikkunGer - even though he may growl at me for doing so
3. Amishav - So he can do another "Israel break" on his blog :) Even though I love the stories Ami...I swear I do.
4. Mia - because she couldn't do the last one :(

3 Comments:

At 11:54 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I totally tagged you for the peace meme, but it is a-okay if you don't want to write it... yet.

:)

Leah

 
At 3:56 PM, Blogger Tamara said...

Nani, I thought I had too, but I had to amuse Marty damnit.

 
At 8:17 PM, Blogger marty said...

I'm easily amused

 

Post a Comment

<< Home