Listed on BlogShares Tamara Eden: Advice Needed

August 28, 2006

Advice Needed

I am asking advice of anyone; parents, teachers, friends.

I have a student who adores me. A girl, nothing weird. She's a great students, respectful, serious about school. She said that her mom really liked me at back to school night and invited me over for dinner. I guess there's another teacher that is close with her family; he and his wife attended her Sweet 16.

My question is if you have experienced this and what you would do. Perhaps you're a parent who has invited a teacher over. If so, for what purpose? Perhaps you are a teacher and know this situation. Oh, for the record, the student is Armenian so there could be a cultural thing here about respecting teachers and such.

1 Comments:

At 5:20 PM, Blogger Jessica said...

I like nani's advice about asking the other teachers. It sounds ok to me though (especially since another teacher went to her sweet 16).

 

Post a Comment

<< Home