15 Days! GO ME!
Year round school; it's great for teachers, the schedule sucks for learning though. But you know what, I am SO not thinking about the learning part because I have FIFTEEN teaching days left and then I'm officially on break until October 29th. :) Since I'm uber-broke right now, I plan on doing as much substituting that I can for at least the first few weeks of break. Since my school is year round, I am able to sub for other teachers and sometimes do other work while I'm off and get paid reasonably well for it. That's a nice bonus to the regular pay. I have a REALLY good motivation for wanting to earn extra cash too. Yeah, there are bills that really need to be paid, but there is also the month that TikkunGer will be visiting me.
I know it's not until October 17th, still just over two months away; but I'm getting excited. Without boring you with details (yet), we have some fun road trips planned: Palo Alto, coming home by Route 1. Las Vegas, and perhaps San Diego. Other than that...relax since I'll be going back to work after his first week here.








3 Comments:
Yaye!!! I can't wait for him to get to you either!! I'm so sure it's going to work out for you, but I still want all the juicy details!
Did I say that I hate you for your awesome schedule?
That schedule sounds great! And it sounds like you have TG's visit planned out well..very fun!!
This relates to nothing, but it's interesting just the same. Real Canadians doing real good, way back when. Cheers & Good Luck, 'VJ'
[http://www.vancourier.com/issues06/082106/news/082106nn1.htm]
Post a Comment
<< Home