Tam's First (semi) Political Blog
So, Condoleeza Rice went to the Middle East and visited both sides of the Lebanese and Israeli conflict. She strongly "suggested" that a resolution be had. I think all of us wish for a resolution. My question is, or my thought is: I wonder what will happen now if Israel doesn't ease up even after the US suggested so in not so many words? Is it possible for Israel and the US to have major "issues" with each other on this?
I'm not a politician. I never blog politics. I just watched the news and it made me think about the US Israeli relationship and I'm sort of wondering what other's think?
Oh, and then I saw this. Very sad.








1 Comments:
It's a big shame, better use their energy and weaponry to destroy the ennemy, not those not not evil idiots.
Post a Comment
<< Home