Sticky Tush
You know it's humid when you use a toilet seat liner at work, stand up, and it's stuck to your tush.
(hope that made you chuckle...I needed one so I thought I'd share. And yes, this did happen)
Hard things are put in our way, not to stop us, but to call out our courage and strength.







3 Comments:
It's an even worse day when the toilet seat liner is around your neck. Don't ask!
More serious toilet humor here:
[http://web.morons.org/article.jsp?id=7066]
"According to reports in the Austrian press, during a recent visit by President Bush to Vienna, the White House sent along a portable toilet for the commander in chief's personal use. Bush's precious bodily fluids were reportedly collected and flown back to the United States to prevent them falling into enemy hands. Portapotty One was also stocked with toilet paper flown in from a US base in Ramstein, Germany."
Yeah Nutzo. Big Time!!
Non Toilet but Canadian humor might be found in here, (Animation Film shorts):
[http://www.nfb.ca/animation/objanim/en/films/index.php]
Cheers, 'VJ'
Nani, thanks for that "info". I'm a squatter mostly too. But you know, when you're tired, and hot, and lazy, squatting is a lot of work :)
Post a Comment
<< Home