(r)Ice Cream

One of the tasty things I purchased at Trader Joe's was some ice cream. The rice cream is: organic, non dairy, lactose free, gluten free, no trans fats, vegan, KOSHER, and supports green farming. I know many of you are already thinking...it sounds GROSS and too Groovy...but you are incorrect. I got the Chocolate Peanut Butter Fudge. It tastes amazing and if you didn't tell me it was non-dairy, I'd have no idea. I've tried lots of non-dairy frozen desserts and this one is the best. And an added bonus is that I am taking an anti-biotic that can not be taken with dairy two hours before or after each pill. Yeah, that horrible cough I mentioned before, the doctor says I have bronchitis.
The brand is "Good Karma Organic Rice Cream". I swear it's great, plus there's a groovy good karma quote on the pint.
Don't let a little dispute injure a great relationship. - The Dalai Lama








3 Comments:
I only like to buy ice cream where the person behind the counter sings ice cream related songs to me.
Coldstone Marty
This sounds like something I'd like to try, now if I may ask do you say it's kosher based on the ingredients list, or does it have a certification like OU.
Hey there!
I purchased the amazing product myself!!!
I love it!!!
I hate dairy products and consume soy or rice and sometimes almond and this is so great, like you said it super healthy and supports sustainable growing!!!
Awesome!
They're all very good!
Glad you like them too.
I discovered this only a week ago!
THank you Trader Joe's!
Here are the guys at Good Karma, I actually wrote them to thank them haha...
http://goodkarmafoods.com
Post a Comment
<< Home