Listed on BlogShares Tamara Eden: Quelling Boredom while Sweating

July 23, 2006

Quelling Boredom while Sweating

Well, I'm relaxed today. It's not a bad day per se; however, it's 92 (update as of 3pm, it's 95 in my living room, not exaggerating) degrees in my living room. That is unbearable. I just finally came into the bedroom which is cooler. My yahoo messenger won't work which means I can't chat with friends, though as of late, not many have been logging in there. It's too hot to go take a walk or really do anything productive. So I'm sitting here now, in my bedroom, trying to quell boredom.

Perhaps I'll dust and clean the bedroom. The rest of the house needs it but I am not going to bother until the weather cools. I could watch a documentary someone linked me to on "Corporations". I would take a nap but I woke up fairly early, took myself to breakfast, came back, and already took a pre-noon nap. Oh, and then there's work which I could always do...but it's Shabbat!

Hope everyone or whoever reads this, is cool, not bored, and feeling productive; unlike me :)

2 Comments:

At 6:14 PM, Blogger Morris said...

Hey don't feel bad. It's the heat that makes everyone lazy! You need to go and out and find yourself a guy of some sorts who will make everyday of your life fun and exciting!

Mr. Morris
p.s. check out my site if you are still bored crazy.

 
At 7:47 PM, Blogger marty said...

I'm never bored. As an only child, I've learnt innately to combat boredom.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home